Arti AR is looking for a technical video-streaming leader to spearhead our video infrastructure, building a real-time augmented-reality platform. This is a hybrid position, working 3 days a week from our Tel-Aviv offices located close to the train station.
The ideal candidate will have end-to-end responsibility for delivering innovative video-related capabilities within our cloud-based platform.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining applications and software infrastructure for video compositing, video systems integration, recording, transcoding, and streaming.
- Responsible for design communication, planning and estimation, and architecture updates.
- Work with the cross-functional team to understand product and customer success requirements and translate these to the technical system design and software specifications regarding video quality and features.
- Optimization of the video pipeline to deliver high-quality real-time streaming, compositing, and image processing while updating the overall system architecture.
- Collaborate on run-time computer vision algorithms that need to run on our video pipeline.
- Prototype new designs, build video-related services, test, iterate, and ultimately deliver robust, production-ready code.
- Propose out-of-the-box solutions and utilize state-of-the-art technology and open-source software.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the design and development process
- 5+ years of experience.
- BSc or similar.
- Proven track record in developing and shipment high-quality software products, while utilizing deep knowledge of web and desktop application programming and architecture.
- Experience in C++, AWS, Node.JS, Typescript
- Experience with multi-threading, concurrent programming, memory management, and performance optimization.
- Experience in FFmpeg/libav, OpenCV
- Experience in real-time P2P video streaming: WebRTC and how it works under the hood, RTP, SDP, STUN, TURN.
- Experience in streaming and packaged video formats.
- Experience in cloud-based transcoding and streaming solutions.
- Experience in video capture software interfaces (Ex: Matrox, Blackmagic)
- Bonus: WebAssembly, HTTP Streaming formats, Bitstream format for video coding standards, familiarity with video and 3D creation tools, and familiarity with game engines.